07 July 2011

Booking Through Thursday:


Since my dog is turning 10 today … what animal-related books have you read? Which do you love? Do you have a favorite literary dog? (Snoopy, anyone?)



Wait... do Dinos count...?

Seriously, I don't think I've ever read anything animal related. How sad is that, since I'm a huge animal lover? Is 'Animal Farm' a stretch? Is 'Jurassic Park' just a corny answer?

Will you let me pass with Scooby-Doo...?

I feel horribly guilty now, after having read this week's question. I honestly failed at reading books about animals. I don't know why, animals are fun, adorable, and I am a huge fan of the cute lil' things. There are books by the basket-full out there about animals, and a lot of them have bee wonderfully reviewed by hundreds if not thousands of readers.

So what's my problem? No idea. It's not like one of those novels where I hiss if I get too close. I really do want to read animal books but I just... haven't...

I don't know if this is a proper answer. This is more of a, 'Becca, you silly, silly fool...' answer.

Do any of you have any suggestions of good animal books to read? I really need to redeem myself!

6 comments:

  1. If we can have Snoopy Scooby counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, that makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, you're not a silly fool! You may want to read some of the books I talk about in my post, though!

    Cindy @ Cindy's Book Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Art of Racing in the Rain is a good one.
    Black Beauty is a classic that I loved when I was a kid but is a great read for all ages.
    And I think Jurassic Park counts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard 'The Art of Racing in the Rain' is lovely! Must read it, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marley and Me is a good read.

    ReplyDelete

I may not always reply to your comments, but I ALWAYS read them! Thank you in advance for stopping by to say hello. If you want a response from me sooner, please check out my 'Contact Me' page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...