04 August 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Anticipation


What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?

And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?

Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?

The last book I was excited about? I don't know... I guess I'm excited about all of the books I read, but that's because if they didn't excite me I wouldn't want to read them. Although I suppose some have caught my attention more than others. Among them, Thunderhead, The Lost World, and A Great and Terrible Beauty.

Some I get even more excited about as I read them. Some I'm just totally ready to rip into before I've even cracked the spine. Other's have my interest mildly peak then quickly improve.

Right now I'm super excited to start reading Cold Vengeance. I have been waiting well over a year for this book to come out, and now that I have it I really can't wait to start it. Favorite authors!
Yourselves?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, yes, all good ones :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Cold Vengeance is as good or better than you hope it will be!
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - waiting a whole year. I hope Cold Vengeance lives up to expectations!!

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

I may not always reply to your comments, but I ALWAYS read them! Thank you in advance for stopping by to say hello. If you want a response from me sooner, please check out my 'Contact Me' page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...