06 July 2011

Read-Along Reminder!

This is to remind all of you lovely folks about my read-along going on right now for the month of July. You still have time to sign up and start reading! We'll be working our way through Fahrenheit 451.

The first post will cover Part One and Part Two of the book and I will post my views on July 16. This is roughly 110 Pages in my edition. On this date I will also allow those participating in my read along to post a comment with a link to their blog post (if they have a blog) to share their views as well!

Please click her for the original post for this read-along!

Happy reading, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not always reply to your comments, but I ALWAYS read them! Thank you in advance for stopping by to say hello. If you want a response from me sooner, please check out my 'Contact Me' page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...