So this week on Top Ten Tuesday, I'm allowed to make my OWN top FIVE. I've decided to do a list of the top five things I would do in literature if I could just pop in whenever I'd like. This is purely for enjoyment, a few laughs (I'll be the only one laughing), and because I can.
- Teach Georgiana Darcy to rebel. No, Mr. Wickham does not count. I'm talking getting the girl drunk, dying her hair purple, and getting her into skinny jeans. Take THAT Fitzwilliam.
- Tel Robert Langdon he sucks. Dan Brown, you write pretty good novels. Robbie? You don't do shit in them. You may be smart, but a lot of people die because you FAIL.
- FRODO! Taking the ring to Mordor is NOT a good idea. (And to every one's favorite Gondor family... therapy, people. Really. Therapy.)
- Harry, you obviously can't over-come evil. You had to have a whole shit-load of friends help you through seven books. You're almost there, kiddo, but not quite.
- Tell Romeo and Juliet that are not the poster-children for romance. They kill themselves, people. THAT is not romantic, that's a tragedy.
How would YOU invade literature?