What to read next! I have this issue all the time. I can never decide what book to read after I've finished one. Usually I try to narrow it down to make the decision easier, but it's never a walk in the park.
However, I still have this lengthy book list that I want to get to for the Fall. Some books have been on there for a while, some books I am just determined to tackle in the coming months. I'm looking forward to doing so! So here we are, ten books that are on the list that seriously need to be taken off...
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Riptide by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Tales of Beedle the Bard by J. K. Rowling
- Death in the City of Light by David King
- Vixen by Jillian Larkin
- Timeline by Michael Crichton
Any titles you're looking forward to getting through in the Fall? Strategies to tackle that to be read list? Feeling confident? Tell me!