26 April 2012

2012 Young Adult Mythology Reading Challenge

Finally!

A challenge.

I don't know why I chose this challenge. I think it's because out of all the young adult novels I've read, I don't think any of them have really been mythology themed. So, to get myself into the mythology reading spirit, I have decided to join this challange hosted by the impeccable blogger over at For Those About to Read...

hop

The problem is... I don't know any titles, =(  Right now I'm in the process of stalking some down, but until that time I'm hoping ome of my readers will locate a few for me. Much obliged if you do!

I can't wait to start this! For updates please check out my challenge page to see how I'm doing. Thank you much!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not always reply to your comments, but I ALWAYS read them! Thank you in advance for stopping by to say hello. If you want a response from me sooner, please check out my 'Contact Me' page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...