12 June 2012

Issues With Blogger

Hello, all!
 
I'm here to try and update you on what's going on. I know I've been gone for some time, but Blogger, along with other personal issues, are just making it impossible to get to work on my blog. I have been reading and writing reviews, which you can find and read on my Goodreads, but until I resolve the issue with my computer I am pretty useless otherwise. But hopefully I will be up and running for a massive post on how awesome you all are in no time!
 
While I'm playing with this nonsense, please comment below to cheer me on and shove bookish suggestions down my throat.
 
All my love!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not always reply to your comments, but I ALWAYS read them! Thank you in advance for stopping by to say hello. If you want a response from me sooner, please check out my 'Contact Me' page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...