So I've been blogging for several months now, but wouldn't you know that blogging also come with following other blogs. (Well, duh, but just in case you were born yesterday I thought I'd tell you...) So as I bounce around on other blos, reading their reviews, etc, I learn that there are dozens, quite literally, of books that I would love to read or have already read.
So I decided that my top ten would be five books I've already read and five books I want to read thanks to a fellow book blogger.
(I apologize for not giving credit where credit is due, I can't always remember who pointed out a book for me.)
Yet to read...
1. City of Bones - And the rest of the series by Cassandra Clare. I have the first one sitting next to me, waiting for it's spine to be cracked.
2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth - I'm actually reading this now. My review will be up in a few days!
3. Iron King - I've only heard abuot these books vaguely, but I've kept my eye out at local stores for the first book in the series.
4. Shiver - A book I've seen around other blogs as an alternative to Twishit. Sounds good to me!
5. The Clokwork Prince - So I understand this is sort of a spin-off of Clare's other series, but I still want to read it. I bought the hardcover, but I've heard to wait until I read the others...?
6. The Hunger Games - I heard about this book from EVERYBODY, on almost every book blog out there. (Among other places...)
7. The Eyre Affair - On a few book blogs around the blogging world I heard this title occasionally tossed around. I am SO glad I got to read it. Honestly, pick it up, read it, give it a chance. Not everyone will like it, but everybody should try it.
8. The Kite Runner - Another title where blogs and people that I kew otherwise were reading this book and highly reccoend it. After I read it, I reccomend it as well!
9. The Giver - Another one that was found on a lot of YA blogs. This is almost a young adult classic, really.
10. Lady Chatterley's Lover - This book I read for a readalong on a blog that faetred all classics. I had a lot of fun, her readalong was great, and she got me to read something I had neer though of reading, despite my love for classics!
Well, there we have it! If you notice any of the books on the list of what I haven't read yet, and have suggestions as to their lvel of awesome, please tell me!
And please enter my very first giveaway by clicking the picture to the right!